Thursday, April 8, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Recycled Tee Fitted Diaper from Lovey Bums


We love our new fitted from Lovey Bums!

The outer layer is 100% cotton and made from a recycled t-shirt!  I happen to think that is really stinkin cool.  Check out the back of it:



Simply cool, and she's got a bunch of different ones in her shop, all unique!  She also carries prints, solids, embroidered, hand-painted, and a boatload more.



As for our diaper, the inner is 100% organic cotton velour, and the hidden layer is cotton sherpa.  The snap-in soaker has 2 layers of 100% organic cotton fleece topped with a layer of 100% cotton velour.  All of that translates to:  HEAVENLY SOFT!



I love that comfy familiar feeling of a T-shirt on the outside, and I only hate that it has to be covered up!  I let her run around without a cover if we're just around the house.  The snap in soaker makes this diaper a quick dry.  It also has no-droop wings and hidden snaps.  It has just-right stretchyness in the legs and at the back and sturdy stitching.  I can tell Charlotte is super comfy in this one!  It is nice and slim, and I'd recommend it for daytime use only unless you use extra soakers or have a lighter-wetting baby.  My little one is 2, so her pees are higher volume.  As for poops, hers are more solid due to her age, so no experience with "blow-outs" in this diaper.

  They've got some LIO's (loveybums-in-one) that I think look pretty fabulous and may have to add to our stash ;-)  There's so much selection in this shop it is hard to choose, but I don't believe you'd be disappointed in anything there if our diaper is an indicator of the quality of their other items.  Whenever I touch this diaper, I can't help but wish I had a nice big blanket made with the same materials!

Take a look at their diapers and other products at www.loveybums.com

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are so cute!! I have tons of diapers though; not sure my husband will let me buy more! LOL

Danielle said...

Those are adorable!! What a great idea!

Brooke said...

Those are super cute!

Megan @ Purple Dancing Dahlias said...

There super cute but I don't let myself buy diapers b/c I sew my own and I can't justify the extra cost. I have made dipes out of old t-shirts before and they are super soft and comfy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Woman Uncensored on Facebook