Monday, March 29, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Knoodle Knits, custom wool hats

Baby it's cold outside!  The sunshine was out for just a few days to tease us, and now it's behaving like winter again.  -Le sigh-  Time to break out the warm clothes again!

My family and I LOVE to go on walks.  I usually recruit my mom to come along and push the 2nd stroller.  Although Brooklyn is 5 now, the distances we walk are just far too much for her.  We usually stop by Dutch Bros to feed my mother's addiction.  Here in Oregon, with cold and rain a large portion of the year, good warm clothes and accessories are a must!

We've got these adorable hats made by Knoodle Knits that myself and the girls adore!

(click on any photo to enlarge and see detail)

This is a Custom Matty Hat, Lavender and boucle accent, 100% Wool


This one is a Custom Virginia Hat, SWS geranium and black, 100% Wool


So cute and funky, both hats made just how we wanted!  Both are soft and stretchy, and will certainly fit them for at least a couple winters.  Their heads stay nice and toasty in these.

Knoodle Knits has SO many design options for their hats, I had trouble choosing!  My girls are very happy with theirs, and these are so much more fun than something store-bought.

All items are made by two WAHM's, Christine and Janet.  They also do longies and shorties for all you cloth diapering mamas!

They have a HyenaCart shop (HERE) but you can see far more of their items on Facebook (HERE)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

Woman Uncensored on Facebook